Friday, January 14, 2011

NEW Templates in the shop and they both include FWP stuff yay!!

Okay so i have 2 new template packs in the shop this week. And better yet i dropped my template prices to 3.75 PER four pack. Whats better than that?? This week both of my new sets of templates have FREE with purchase items included in your downloads!!!
Okay first up is







when you buy this you get Bloomin Grunge for FREE ( its included in your DL)








you can get this here
they are on sale for $3.00 right now
Next up is
Color Pops V5






when you buy Color Pops V5 you get Color Pops V4 FREE ( included in your DL links)

but this one is for ONE week only, so I hope you get it before its gone!!!


This is also on sale for $ 3.00 right now
you can get this here
Whats better than templates on sale, templates with something free with it LOL least to me
I love templates!!!!
I hope you all have an amazing weekend. Stay tuned for my Urban Grunge Paint line to debut next week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment